Overview / Features
This product is an expansion I/O module that adds an analog output interface to the CPU Unit of the CONPROSYS nano series. The CPSN-AO-1602LC has analog outputs with 16-bit resolution of inter-channel isolation. Voltage output 2ch and current output 2ch are switchable with one module.
- Analog outputs with inter-channel isolation.
- Analog voltage output and analog current output with inter-channel isolation are equipped. Inter-channel isolation prevents interference between channels, therefore, the product can be used even when the ground levels of the device connected to each channel are different
- Supportable for various voltage output ranges and current output types
- The output ranges of ±10V, ±5V, 0 to 10V, 0 to 5V, and 0 to 20mA can be switched by software command.
- No external power is required for current outputs
- This I/O module has the built-in power for current outputs, therefore, requires no external power supply.
- Relay for controlling outputs
- With the relay in the product, unstable output voltage/current, which often occurs when the CPU Unit is powered on, can be avoided. Since outputs from all the channels are performed through the relay, damages or errors of the connected devices can be prevented.
- Adaptable to a wide range of temperature between -20 and 60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 and 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
- No electrolytic capacitor
- Without an electrolytic capacitor, which has a limited life, we are creating the product with a longer life.
|Bus Specification||CONPROSYS nano slot|
|Size||CONPROSYS nano 1U|
|Used Connector||3.81mm-pitch 10-pin 2-piece terminal block|
|Output Range||±10V; ±5V; 0 to 10V; 0 to 5V; 0 to 20mA|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||–|
|Response Time (Output)||–|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||–|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||–|
|Built-in Power Supply||–|