Overview / Features
This product is an analog output unit supporting USB2.0 to provide the output function of analog signal from USB port on the computer. Compact design, (188.0(W)×78.0(D)×30.5(H)mm), features flexibility in installation. The product can be set on the floor, wall, and inside the console or equipment with the DIN rail. As for AO-1604AIN-USB, 4 channels of 16-bit analog output, and digital input and output (4 channels respectively) are equipped, and these circuits are isolated from the computer. The output range supports 0-20mA current output.
4 channels of analog output (current output) with high accuracy, and 4 channels of digital input and output respectively are contained
- Analog output (20μsec, 16bit, 8ch), digital input and output (Input: TTL level 4 channels, Output: Open-collector 4 channels)) are equipped. The analog output supports the 0-20mA current output.
Buffer memory available in FIFO format
- This product contains buffer memory (8K data) which can be used in FIFO format. You can perform analog output in the background, independent of software and the current status of the PC.
Sampling can be driven by a clock or by various triggers
- Sampling can be started and stopped by software and external (timing of control signals input from external) triggers. The sampling period can be controlled by the internal clock (high-precision timer included in the product).
Software-based calibration function
- Calibration of analog output can be all performed by software. Apart from the adjustment information prepared before shipment, additional adjustment information can be stored according to the use environment.
Isolated from the bus by a digital isolator
- This product isolates the PC from analog output as well as digital I/O by a digital isolator, which improves the noise performance.
Compact design not restricting installation location (188.0(W) x 78.0(D) x 30.5(H))
- Compact design of 188.0(W) x 78.0(D) x 30.5(H) does not require special installation location.
|Bus Specification||USB 2.0|
|Used Connector||2x 3.5mm-pitch 10-pin 2-piece terminal block|
|Output Range||0 to 20mA|
|Update rate||20μsec (max.)|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)|
|Response Time (Output)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||5VDC-TTL|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||5VDC-TTL|
|Input Circuit||Non-isolated TTL level input (Negative logic)|
|Output Circuit||Non-isolated TTL open-collector output (Negative logic)|
|Built-in Power Supply||–|