Overview / Features
This product is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface card that expands the input function of a PC for analog signals. Maximum conversion speed is 10MSPS (100nsec), with simultaneous sampling of four channels at a same time. The bus master transfer function allow continuous data acquisition to be performed at high speed for a long period. Sampling can be started and stopped by software, conversion data comparison (level comparison, in-range comparison, out-of-range comparison), external trigger, or event controller output. Uses a BNC connector that can connect directly to the signal source. Also features four digital input and output ports respectively (requires the optional DT-E3 cable).
Maximum conversion speed is 10MSPS (100nsec), with simultaneous sampling of 4 channels at a time
- The maximum conversion speed is 10MSPS (100nsec) and 4 channels can be sampled simultaneously. The range for each channel can be set independently by software to match the level of the input signal source. (Input range: ±10V, ±5V, ±2.5V, ±1.25V or 0 to 10V, 0 to 5V, 0 to 2.5V). Also features digital inputs and outputs (four LVTTL level input and output ports respectively and requires the optional DT-E3 cable).
Sampling can be controlled by software, conversion data comparison, external trigger, event controller output, and similar start and stop conditions
- Sampling can be setup to be started and stopped by software, conversion data comparison, external trigger, or event controller output. Control of sampling start and stop is completely independent and a separate setting is provided for each. It is also possible to specify that sampling stop after a specified number of samples. The conversion data comparison function can perform level, in-range, and out-of-range comparisons on the conversion data.
Incorporates a synchronization control connector for synchronized operation
- A synchronization control connector is provided for synchronized control of up to 16 boards. This means the number of channels can be increased simply by adding boards. It is also easy to synchronize operation with other CONTEC boards that have a synchronization control connector.
Bus master transfer function allow continuous data acquisition at high speed for a long period
- The bus master transfer function allow continuous data acquisition to be performed at high speed for a long period. Furthermore, this function can transfer large volumes of data between the board and the PC. Take advantage of DMA transfers in 64-bit OS environments with no memory capacity limitations.
BNC connector used for analog input pin
- The BNC connector used for the analog input has a characteristic impedance of 50 and is of a type commonly used for high speed analog signal. This makes it easy to connect to other devices with a BNC connector.
Functions and connectors are compatible with PCI card AI-1204Z-PCI
- The functions same with PCI card AI-1204Z-PCI is provided. In addition, as there is compatibility in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.
|Bus Specification||PCI Express|
|Used Connector||4x BNC; Pin Header 16-pin (Male); 2x Pin header 10-pin (Male)|
|Input Channels||Single-ended 4-ch|
|Input Range||±10V; ±5V; ±2.5V; ±1.25V; 0 to 10V; 0 to 5V; 0 to 2.5V|
|Sampling Rate||100nsec (max.)|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200nsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||200nsec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||3.3VDC-LVTTL|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||3.3VDC-LVTTL|
|Input Circuit||Non-isolated LVTTL level input (Positive logic)|
|Output Circuit||Non-isolatedLVTTL level output (Positive logic)|
|Built-in Power Supply||–|