Overview / Features
This product is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface board that extends the digital signal I/O functions of a PC. This product has opto-coupler isolated input 16ch and opto-coupler isolated open-collector output 16ch and can input and output a wide range signals (5 – 36VDC). You can use all of the input signals as interrupt inputs. Equipped with the digital filter function and protection circuit (surge voltage protection and overcurrent protection). This product supports a Low Profile size slot and if replaced with the supplied bracket, supports a standard size slot, too. Windows/Linux driver is supported with this product. Using the dedicated library DAQfast makes it possible to create each application for LabVIEW.
Opto-coupler isolated input (supporting current sink output) and opto-coupler isolated open-collector output (current sink type)
- This product has the opto-coupler isolated input 16ch (supporting current sink output) whose response speed is 60 μsec and opto-coupler isolated open-collector output 16ch (current sink type) whose response speed is 60 μsec. Supporting driver voltages of 5 – 36 VDC for I/O.
Opto-coupler bus isolation
- As the PCI Express bus (PC) is isolated from the input and output interfaces by opto-couplers, this product has excellent noise performance.
All input signals can be used as interrupt inputs
- You can use all of the input signals as interrupt request signals and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the edge of the input signals, at which to generate an interrupt.
Equipped with digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering
- This product has a digital filter to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
Windows/Linux compatible driver libraries
- Using the driver library API-PAC(W32) makes it possible to create applications of Windows/Linux. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
LabVIEW-support data acquisition library DAQfast for LabVIEW
- DAQfast is a data collection library with Polymorphic VI to operate seamlessly for use in the LabVIEW by National Instruments.
|Bus Specification||PCI Express|
|Used Connector||Miniature ribbon 50-pin|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||60μsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||60μsec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||5 to 36VDC|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||5 to 36VDC|
|Input Circuit||Opto-isolated input (for sink current output)|
|Output Circuit||Opto-isolated open-collector output (sink current type)|
|Built-in Power Supply||5VDC|