Overview / Features
This product is a PCI Express bus-compliant interface card used to provide an analog signal I/O, input and output function on a PC. It features bus isolated 16-bit analog input 8 channels and 16-bit analog output 2 channels. Equipped with digital I/O and counter, this product is multifunction and bus isolated type that provides isolation between PC and external analog I/O circuit. This product carries buffer memory for 1K of data, allowing sampling to be performed in a variety of trigger / clock conditions. Windows/Linux driver and full-fledged data logger software [C-LOGGER] is bundled with this product.
Bus isolated high precision analog input 8 channels / output 2 channels, each 4 channels for digital I/O, counter 1 channel
- This product has analog input (10µsec / channel, 16-bit, 8 channels), analog output (10µsec, 16-bit, 2 channels), analog I/O control signal (TTL level 6 channels), digital I/O (each 4 channels for TTL level), counter (32-bit, TTL level 1 channel).
Functions and connectors are compatible with PCI compatible card ADAI16-8/2(LPCI)L
- The functions same with PCI compatible card ADI16-16(LPCI)L are provided. In addition, as there is compatibility in terms of connector shape and pin assignments, it is easy to migrate from the existing system.
Bus isolation between PC and external analog input circuit by a digital isolator
- Isolation between PC and external analog input circuit by a digital isolator improves noise performance.
The start/end of sampling can be controlled by software, comparison of conversion data, an external trigger, etc.
- You can select from software, comparison of conversion data or an external trigger to control the start of sampling. You can select from completion of sampling for a specified number of sessions, comparison of conversion data, an external trigger or software to control the end of sampling. The sampling cycle can be selected from the internal clock or an external clock.
Equipped with buffer memory (1K data) that can be used in the FIFO or RING format
- The analog input block contains buffer memory (1K data) that can be used in the FIFO or RING format. This allows for background analog I/O that does not depend on the operation status of the software or PC.
|Bus Specification||PCI Express|
|Used Connector||Miniature ribbon 50-pin|
|Input Channels||Single-ended 8-ch|
|Sampling Rate||10μsec/ch (max.)|
|Buffer Memory||1k word|
|Update rate||10μsec (max.)|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200nsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||200nsec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||5VDC-TTL|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||5VDC-TTL|
|Input Circuit||Non-isolated TTL level input (Positive logic)|
|Output Circuit||Non-isolated TTL level output (Positive logic)|
|Built-in Power Supply||–|
|Number of Channels||1-ch|
|Counting System||32-bit Up count|