This product is a USB 2.0 supporting counter unit, which adds the function of counting pulse signals input from external devices through a USB port to a PC. It has four channels of 32-bit up/down counters, allowing external devices such as a rotary encoder and a linear scale to be connected. The pulse signal inputting interface is optocoupler isolated. Compact design, (188.0(W)×78.0(D)×30.5(H)mm), features flexibility in installation. The product can be set on the floor, wall, and inside the console or equipment with the DIN rail. Input interface of pulse signal is opto-coupler isolated input.
- 32-bit up-and-down counter
- The 32 bit up-and-down counter could have four channels and up to 500kHz maximum speed pulse input. Moreover, it can count 2-phase signals and mono-phase signals such as a rotary encoder and a linear scale.
- Bus isolation
- The USB (PC) is isolated from I/O interface by an isolators, this product has excellent noise performance.
- Control input/output signals and input signals for controlling sampling functions
- One control input signal and one control output signal are provided for each channel. This product can generate an interrupt, output an external signal, preset the counter, and clear it to zero when the count value matches the arbitrary value that is set. Moreover, this product has input signals (start/stop/clock) for controlling sampling functions.
- Windows compatible driver software
- Using the counter input driver API-CNT(WDM) for USB makes it possible to create applications of Windows. In addition, a diagnostic program by which the operations of hardware can be checked is provided.
- Sampling Mode
- The count value can be acquired in synchronization with the high-precision programmable timer (internal clock) or an external clock. It can be applied to frequency measurement of input pulses.
- AC adapter included
- AC adapter (POA201-10-2) of input: 90-264VAC, output: + 12VDC 1A is bundled.
|Bus Specification||USB 2.0|
|Number of Channels||4-ch|
|Counting System||32-bit Up/Down count|