Overview / Features
It is Interface board of PCI bus conformity which inputs an analog signal, and to do conversion (AD conversion) for digital data. It puts a buffer memory of large-capacity 16M data on analog input department, and sampling it can perform a background in various trigger conditions. It is equipped with one point of analog output, TTL digital input and output for each 4 points. Attachment Drivers for Windows/Linux. In addition, can support data collection that using a data logger soft[C-LOGGER(Attachment)] and no programing, by plug in of an exclusive library (a free download) and can supports MATLAB and LabVIEW too.
- Resolution : 16-bit, combination speed : 10μsec/ch
- This product is the high-precision type that performs A-D conversion at a conversion speed of 10μsec/ch and a resolution of 16-bit. The product has analog input 16ch, analog output 1ch, digital input/output (TTL level: four each), and a counter (32-bit, TTL level 1ch). In addition, the analog input can be set to single-end input 16ch or differential input 8ch, while the counter is commonly used as the digital input/output.
- Equipped with high-capacity buffer memory for 16M data and a variety of sampling control functions
- FIFO or RING buffer memory for 16M data, allowing sampling to be performed as a background task independent of the processing power of the PC. Capable of starting and stopping sampling not only by software commands but depending on the strength of an analog signal (via conversion data comparison) or by detection of a TTL level signal (external trigger).
- The input of 16 channels is possible(Eight differential input channels)
- The input of 16 channels the single-end input, or eight channels by the differential input is possible. In addition, It can sets the order of conversion channels. By option, Expansion (32 channels in total) of 16 channels is possible.
- Mixed on-board channels for analog output and digital I/O
- One channel for analog output, four channels for TTL level digital input, and four channels for TTL level digital output mixed on the board.
- Compact PCI short-size board with a wealth of advanced functions Abundant optional units
- Providing a variety of options available for extending the functions, including buffer amplifier, simultaneous sampling, insulation & current/thermocouple input, low pass filter, and cables.
|Used Connector||D-SUB 37-pin (Female); 2x Pin header 16-pin (Male)|
|Input Channels||Single-ended 16-ch (Differential 8-ch)|
|Input Range||±10V; ±5V; 0 to 10V; 0 to 5V|
|Sampling Rate||10μsec/ch (max.)|
|Buffer Memory||16M word|
|Output Range||±10V; 0 to 10V|
|Update rate||10μsec (max.)|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200nsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||200nsec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||5VDC-TTL|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||5VDC-TTL|
|Input Circuit||Non-isolated TTL level input (Positive logic)|
|Output Circuit||Non-isolated TTL level output (Positive logic)|
|Built-in Power Supply||–|
|Number of Channels||–|