- Intel® Atom® processor C3558/C3758 (Denverton)
- 4 DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM for up to 128GB of memory
- Six 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports and four 10GbE SFP+ ports
- Supports Intel® QuickAssist Technology
- Supports Intel® Data Plane Development Kit (Intel® DPDK)
- Suitable for VPN, network bandwidth controller, firewall and UTM applications
The NA362R is powered by the Intel® Atom™ processor C3558/C3758 (Codename: Denverton). The low power 1U network appliance comes with six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports and two or four 10 GbE SFP+ fiber ports. It is equipped with one pair latch-type LAN Bypass function for fail-over option as well as featuring BIOS console redirection. Furthermore, it supports the Intel® QuickAssist Technology which accelerates data processing and compresses cryptographic workloads. The network communication appliance also features the Intel® Data Plane Development Kit, which greatly boosts packet processing performance and throughput to improve data plane performance.The NA362R comes with four DDR4 R-DIMM/U-DIMM sockets that can provide system memory of up to 128GB and support both ECC and non-ECC memory types. It comes equipped with two 2.5″ SATA3 HDD and one mSATA for sufficient storage. In addition to six 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports (Intel® i210 Ethernet controller), it also has options of two or four 10 GbE SFP+ fiber ports for high bandwidth and long-distance communications. I/O options also include two USB 2.0 ports and a serial console port. To ensure reliable operation, the 10-port network platform supports watchdog timer. Moreover, it also supports mainstream Yocto and Linux.
(H x W x D)