The EMC1200R is a 12-Bay chassis system specifically designed to house and power selected EtherWAN Media Converters and Ethernet Extenders in a 19″ rack enclosure.
The dynamic selections of EtherWAN’s media converter and Ethernet extender family provide flexible system combinations. Each bay is electrically isolated from each other with fused over-current protection resulting is unprecedented reliability. The redundant internal power supplies provide both power redundancy and load sharing. Support for AC power input allows the EMC1200R to be used worldwide. With its solid metal enclosure, standard 19″ rack-mount and one-unit height design, the EMC
- • 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz Internal Universal PSU
- Power Consumption
- • 9.4Watts, system w/o media converters, but with redundant PSUs.
- • For total EMC1200R power consumption, please calculate with the selected media converters’ datasheets.
- • Metal Case
- • 440 x 243 x 45mm (W x D x H)
(17.32″ x 9.57″ x 1.77″)
- • 3.1Kg (6.82lbs)
- • Rack mounting
- Operating Temperature
- • 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)
- Storage Temperature
- • -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Ambient Relative Humidity
- • 5% to 95% (non-condensing)
- • Manufactured in an ISO 9001 facility
- Emission Compliance
- FCC Part 15B Class A
- CE Mark Class A