Overview / Features
This product is a PCI bus-compliant interface board that extends the input/output function of bi-directional digital signal. This board has up to 48 unisolated TTL-level input/output channels that is powered by the equivalence to the mode 0 of i8255 chips, and you can use up to 48 channels of the input signals as interrupt inputs. You can select the input/output by the application software in eight signals units (in four signals unit for some inputs/outputs). Additionally, the digital filter function is equipped with this product. Windows/Linux driver is bundled with this product.
- This board can be used to input/output 48 points bi-directional digital corresponding to the equivalence to the i8255 mode 0.
- It has up to 48 unisolated TTL-level input/output channels(positive logic) whose response speed is 200nsec that is powered by the equivalence to the mode 0 of i8255 device for general-purpose.
- You can use up to 48channels of the input signals as interrupt events.
- You can use up to 48channels of the input signals as interrupt events and also disable or enable the interrupt in bit units and select the edge of input signals, at which to generate an interrupt.
- This product has a digital filter function to prevent wrong recognition of input signals from carrying noise or a chattering.
- This product has a digital filter function to prevent wrong recognition of input signals by noise or chattering is provided. All input terminals can be added a digital filter, and the setting can be performed by software.
|Used Connector||1.27mm-pitch 96-pin (Male); 2x Pin Header 50-pin (Male)|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||48-ch|
|Response Time (Input)||200nsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||200nsec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||5VDC-TTL|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||5VDC-TTL|
|Input Circuit||Non-isolated TTL level input (Positive logic)|
|Output Circuit||Non-isolated TTL level output (Positive logic)|
|Built-in Power Supply||–|