Overview / Features
The product is a Modbus Master controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated counter input, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS-232C, and LAN interface.This product contains the CODESYS Soft PLC. You can create your own PLC program and run with the CODESYS software. CODESYS is a device-independent PLC-programming system that is complied with the IEC 61131-3 standard and supports all standard programming languages such as ST or LD.
Collaborate with the CODESYS
- This product features the CODESYS Soft PLC. CODESYS is a device-independent-PLC-programming system that is complied with the IEC 61131-3 standard and supports all standard programming languages such as ST or LD.
Harmonize with Modbus TCP Master
- Modbus is a communication protocol widely used in the industry. It can collect data and control the device for Modbus TCP Slave-compliant.
Together with OPC UA Server
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which presents refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP.
- Compact design of 188.0(W) x 78.0(D) x 30.5(H), features flexibility in installation.
Adaptable to a temperature range between -20 to 60°C
- The product is capable of operating in the temperature between -20 to 60°C. It can be installed in the various environments.
Decrease malfunctions or damages by bus isolation and surge protection. (RS-422A/485, digital/counter input)
- Electrical isolation between the RS-422A/485 and the CPU, as well as between the digital/counter input and CPU can block up the electrical noise flow. Moreover, the surge protection elements are used for signal line and on top of that, the RS-422A/485 is protected with the communication IC that can withstand ±70 V input voltage, which reduces malfunctions or damages by surge.
|Communication Ports||Ethernet (LAN)|
|Function||OPC UA server; Modbus master; Modbus/TCP slave|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200μsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||2msec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||–|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||–|
|Input Circuit||Opto-isolated input (for sink current output)|
|Output Circuit||Semiconductor relay output|
|Built-in Power Supply||12VDC|
|Input Channels||Differential 2-ch|
|Input Range||0 to 20mA|
|Number of Channels||2-ch|
|Counting System||24-bit Up count|
|Number of Channels||1x RS-232C [ASYNC]; 1x RS-422A/485 [ASYNC]|
|Transmission Speed||300 ~ 115,200bps|