Overview / Features
The product is a M2M controller with isolated RS-422/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated input counter, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS232C, LAN interface, Ethernet Hub and 3G network communication module. CPS-MG341G-ADSC1-930 contains OPC UA server function within. This product can communicate directly with HMI and SCADA software that support OPC UA clients from various makers. The product is the data collector M2M Gateway for PLC that supports respective PLCs as well as various Modbus devices. For equipment with PLC control, data will be collected by “M2M Gateway for PLC”. For the one without PLC control, data can be collected by “M2M controller” that supports sensor input. “M2M Gateway for PLC” can connect up to 10 Ethernet/calculating links with differing makers PLCs simultaneously. The CONPROSYS series enables you to collect and consolidate data from a wide range of equipment. You can perform all processes on a web browser from the development to the operation. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
- Built-in OPC UA Server
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which presents refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP.
- Promoting a multi-vendor system supporting a varied lineup of PLCs and Modbus devices
- The product connects and supports every PLC and each Modbus device simultaneously. *please visit our website regarding the details of supportive information.
- Connect up to 10 links and data collection from 256 group registers
- Up to 10 Ethernet/calculating links can be connected. Data collection from 128 PLCs and 256 group registers can be carried out. Up to 10000 data mapping for Modbus is possible.
- Measurement and Upload
- CPS-MG341-ADSC1-931 uploads measured data of the sensor and collected data from PLC to the Cloud server.
- Web Monitoring
- The product contains a Web server (Java applet). Even with your PC located remotely, you can monitor and update I/O information through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, you can freely lay out the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.). All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved via the Web browser.
- Web Task Script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.
|Communication Ports||Ethernet (LAN); 3G Wireless (WAN)|
|Function||CDS data transfer (https); OPC UA server; Modbus master; Modbus/TCP slave; PLC link; CNC link; MTConnect Adapter/Agent|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200μsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||2msec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||-; 12 to 24VDC|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||–|
|Input Circuit||Opto-isolated input (for both current sink and source output)|
|Output Circuit||Semiconductor relay output|
|Built-in Power Supply||12VDC|
|Input Channels||Differential 2-ch|
|Input Range||0 to 20mA|
|Number of Channels||2-ch|
|Counting System||24-bit Up count|
|Number of Channels||1x RS-232C [ASYNC]; 1x RS-422A/485 [ASYNC]|
|Transmission Speed||300 ~ 115,200bps|
|Isolation Property||-; Isolated & Surge protection|
|Transmission Method||RS-232C [Asynchronous]; RS-422A/485 [Asynchronous]|