Overview / Features
This product is a M2M controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated counter input, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS-232C, LAN interface, and Ethernet Hub. It is equipped with the ARM®Cortex®-A8 processor (600MHz) and the 512MB DDR3-SDRAM system memory. On-board NOR-FLASH is utilized for a booting device. CPS-MG341-ADSC1-931 contain OPC UA server function within. The product can communicate directly with HMI and SCADA software that support OPC UA clients from various makers. CPS-MG341-ADSC1-931 is the data collector [M2M Gateway for PLC] controller that supports respective PLCs as well as various Modbus devices. In the facilities with PLC controlling, data can be collected by M2M Gateway for PLC controller, and the facilities without PLC controlling, data can be collected by M2M controller. ”M2M Gateway for PLC” can connect up to 10 Ethernet/calculating links with differing makers PLCs simultaneously. With the CONPROSYS series, data can be collected from various types of facilities and managed them all centrally. All the processes from development to operation can be performed on a web browser. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
- Together with OPC UA Server
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which presents refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP. This product can be operated with HMI and SCADA software that support OPC UA clients from various makers.
- Promoting a multi-vendor system supporting a varied lineup of PLCs and Modbus devices
- The product connects and supports every PLC and each Modbus device simultaneously.
- Connect up to 10 links and data collection from 256 group registers
- Up to 10 Ethernet/calculating links can be connected. Data collection from 128 PLCs and 256 group registers can be carried out. Up to 10000 data mapping for Modbus is possible.
- Measurement and Upload
- CPS-MG341-ADSC1-931 uploads measured data of the sensor and collected data from PLC to the Cloud server.
- Web Monitoring
- The product contains a Web server. Even with the PC located remotely, I/O information can be monitored and updated through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.) can be freely arranged. All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved through a Web browser.
- Web Task Script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.
|Communication Ports||Ethernet (LAN)|
|Function||CDS data transfer (https); OPC UA server; Modbus master; Modbus/TCP slave; PLC link; CNC link; MTConnect Adapter/Agent|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200μsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||2msec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||-; 12 to 24VDC|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||–|
|Input Circuit||Opto-isolated input (for both current sink and source output)|
|Output Circuit||Semiconductor relay output|
|Built-in Power Supply||12VDC|
|Input Channels||Differential 2-ch|
|Input Range||0 to 20mA|
|Number of Channels||2-ch|
|Counting System||24-bit Up count|
|Number of Channels||1x RS-232C [ASYNC]; 1x RS-422A/485 [ASYNC]|
|Transmission Speed||300 ~ 115,200bps|