Overview / Features
This product is a M2M controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated counter input, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS-232C, and LAN interface. It is equipped with the ARM®Cortex®-A8 processor (600MHz) and the 512MB DDR3-SDRAM system memory. On-board NOR-FLASH is utilized for a booting device. CPS-MG341-ADSC1-111 is the data collector [M2M Gateway for PLC] controller that supports respective PLCs as well as various Modbus devices. In the facilities with PLC controlling, data can be collected by M2M Gateway for PLC controller, and the facilities without PLC controlling, data can be collected by M2M controller. “M2M Gateway for PLC” can connect up to 10 Ethernet/calculating links with differing makers PLCs simultaneously. With the CONPROSYS series, data can be collected from various types of facilities and managed them all centrally. All the processes from development to operation can be performed on a web browser. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
Promoting a multi-vendor system supporting a varied lineup of PLCs and Modbus devices
- The product connects and supports every PLC and each Modbus device simultaneously.
Connect up to 10 links and data collection from 256 group registers
- Up to 10 Ethernet/calculating links can be connected. Data collection from 128 PLCs and 256 group registers can be carried out. Up to 10000 data mapping for Modbus is possible.
Measurement and Upload
- Cloud server. CPS-MG341-ADSC1-111 uploads measured data of the sensor and collected data from PLC to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server. Even with the PC located remotely, I/O information can be monitored and updated through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.) can be freely arranged. All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved through a Web browser.
Web task script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed through a Web browser.
Message communication function
- With the RS-232C, the RS-422A/RS-485 or the Ethernet device (TCP/UDP), up to 10 links can be set to send or receive messages. Message communication can be accomplished from Web task script.
|Communication Ports||Ethernet (LAN)|
|Function||CDS data transfer (https); Modbus master; Modbus/TCP slave; PLC link|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200μsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||2msec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||–|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||–|
|Input Circuit||Opto-isolated input (for sink current output)|
|Output Circuit||Semiconductor relay output|
|Built-in Power Supply||12VDC|
|Input Channels||Differential 2-ch|
|Input Range||0 to 20mA|
|Number of Channels||2-ch|
|Counting System||24-bit Up count|
|Number of Channels||1x RS-232C [ASYNC]; 1x RS-422A/485 [ASYNC]|
|Transmission Speed||300 ~ 115,200bps|