Overview / Features
This product is a M2M controller with isolated RS-422A/485, isolated digital input/output, isolated counter input, inter-channel isolated analog input, RS-232C, LAN interface, and Ethernet Hub. It is equipped with the ARM®Cortex®-A8 processor (600MHz) and the 512MB DDR3-SDRAM system memory. On-board NOR-FLASH is utilized for a booting device. CPS-MC341-ADSC1-931 contain OPC UA server function within. The product can communicate directly with HMI and SCADA software that support OPC UA clients from various makers. With the CONPROSYS series, data can be collected from various types of facilities and managed them all centrally. All the processes from development to operation can be performed on a web browser. The functions such as Web monitoring of I/O information, alarm processing by I/O information, task divergence enable you to create a Cloud System at low cost and in a short time.
Together with OPC UA Server
- OPC UA (Unified Architecture) is an advanced model of OPC specifications, which presents refined capability of transmitting and receiving semantic description data. OPC UA is a platform independent standard based on TCP. This product can be operated with HMI and SCADA software that support OPC UA clients from various makers.
Measurement and Upload
- The product CPS-MC341-ADSC1-931 measures data with an external sensor and uploads them to the Cloud server.
- The product contains a Web server. Even with the PC located remotely, I/O information can be monitored and updated through a Web browser. On the monitoring screen, the standard GUI parts (graphic, slider, button, etc.) can be freely arranged. All operations including monitoring layout, making relations with I/O information, can be achieved through a Web browser.
Web Task Script
- By combining icons such as arithmetic operations, conditional branching, data outputting, you can set up the executions or its processes like drawing them in the flowchart. All operations can be completed on the Web browser.
Support a communication protocol MTConnect for machine tools
- MTConnect is a communication protocol for machine tools and standardized by MTConnect Institution. CONPROSYS has MTConnect Adapter and Agent built-in and can be operated with client software that supports MTConnect.
Adaptable to a temperature range between -20 and +60°C
- Because the product supports -20 to + 60°C operating temperature environment, it can be used in a variety of environments.
|Communication Ports||Ethernet (LAN)|
|Function||CDS data transfer (https); OPC UA server; Modbus/TCP slave; CNC link; MTConnect Adapter/Agent|
|Bi-directional I/O Channels||–|
|Response Time (Input)||200μsec (max.)|
|Response Time (Output)||2msec (max.)|
|Operating Voltage (Input)||-; 12 to 24VDC|
|Operating Voltage (Output)||–|
|Input Circuit||Opto-isolated input (for both current sink and source output)|
|Output Circuit||Semiconductor relay output|
|Built-in Power Supply||12VDC|
|Input Channels||Differential 2-ch|
|Input Range||0 to 20mA|
|Number of Channels||2-ch|
|Counting System||24-bit Up count|
|Number of Channels||1x RS-232C [ASYNC]; 1x RS-422A/485 [ASYNC]|
|Transmission Speed||300 ~ 115,200bps|